Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search for an experienced Graphic Designer in New York, NY. The position is a project based job opportunity. The Graphic Designer will be responsible for current pipeline of projects in web, mobile, print, packaging, marketing, and interactive platforms. If you meet the qualifications listed below please apply or email us!
Responsibilities for Graphic Designer include but are not limited to the following:
- Offer strength as a conceptual thinker with digital design, UX and print.
- Plan, analyze and create dynamic visual solutions.
- Work in close collaboration with cross-departmental teams.
- Manage multiple projects and create design solutions in a faced-paced, deadline driven, high energy environment.
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
- At least 5 years of proven Design experience across both print and digital
- Has demonstrated the ability to develop innovative Design solutions
- Has experience with both content-heavy (think magazines) and content-lean (think Ads)
- Expertise in Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator heavy)
- Expertise in Presentation Design (Keynote, Powerpoint)
- Knows their way around Flash, Dreamweaver, etc.)
- Can wireframe
- Ability to illustrate a plus
- Bachelors degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts, Illustration, Marketing or related concentration preferred.
- A passion for design - avid reader of professional publications/blogs, attend workshops, and participate in professional groups/societies a major plus.
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- Online portfolio with web, mobile, print, packaging, marketing and/or interactive work examples required.
We have multiple immediate openings in the NYC area.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers.
Feel free to reach out to be considered for this or any other Graphic Designer related job opportunities with Adecco.
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on Technical Writing World